- Town Banners: All of the Town Banners will be removed this year and new ones will be put up in the spring. Please let Cindy know if you want to buy a new banner. New designs will be available for you to choose from shortly, we’ll be staying with the same “recreational” theme, and Cindy will keep track of how many of each design are available so we don’t have 20 Adirondack Chairs and 2 Bikers (this will be determined on a first come, first serve basis). Banner price will be $135 and we’ll get them to the Towns you choose to have banners made for in the spring. (Chester, Pottersville, Brant Lake & Adirondack).
- Rotary Memory Tree: Tuesday, November 29th, from 5:30 – 7:30 in the center of Chestertown in the Panther Mt. Inn parking lot. Tree was donated by Rounds Tree Farm and is in memory of Frank Hill & Bob Kelso.
- Brant Lake Winter Carnival: February 18, 2023. Brandon, Donnie, Randy, Patty, Barb K, Paul, Ed, Deb Eves, Kathy Grey, Fred Holman, Paul Gregory and Cindy volunteered to be on the committee – more are needed and welcomed so if you want to help out, let us know! 1st meeting will be Monday December 5h, 9am at Jimbo’s at the Point.
- St. Patricks Day Parade: March 12, 2023. . Daren Harvey and Scott Hayes have volunteered to Chair the committee and Bagpipe bands have been reserved. Jackie, Christine, Randy, Ed Jay and Deb have offered to help – A lot of it is in place but people are still needed to volunteer.
- Chamber of Commerce Mixer: With the Town of Johnsburg – December 7th, 5:30PM at the Tannery Pond in North Creek.
- Art Show in the Chester Library with works by our own Fred Holman – December 1-31.
- Painters at the Senior Center in Chestertown: Mondays 9-12 & Fridays 1:30-4:30. Learn to paint or paint with others – bring your own materials and have some fun!
- Heat Smart: Winterization program based on income available ….. more info at