- Patsy Cline was very well attended ~195 people and Betty Little was in attendance.
- About half the audience were first timers/ from out of state/ and ate dinner locally (this is good!)
- Next year- work will be done on the entrance, snack bar, and getting heat put in (hopefully by early spring)
- Tickets will be digitized ( making it easier to market and more cost effective
Farmer’s Market- Wednesday’s 10-2
- Having an awesome summer and the weather has been great- over 1,400 people stopping in every week
- Vendors are selling lots of goods and the new Bourbon vendor fits in very well.
Food Truck Fridays on the Mill Pond- 5-8PM
- Great addition to the community- food and music to enjoy
- Still doing very well! And has brought a lot of people into the Brant Lake area.
Name Change Committee
- Filed the 1023 EZ Form with the IRS, should here back in 6-8 weeks. Hopefully should know by the next meeting.
- Rotary Golf Tournament- Cronin’s Golf Course, August 17- Still looking for sponsors and players
- Rydin Hy- Rodeo on Monday nights- the Rotary runs food
- OctoberFest- Episcopal Church in Pottersville- Friday, September 6 from 6pm-9pm. There will be german food, music, and drinks!
North Warren Chamber of Commerce
- Great Brant Lake Canoe Race is set to go on August 17! Please stop by to get a registration form or a poster!
- Approximately 60 entries so far!
Car Hops– First and third Friday of every month!
- August 2- The Hub
- September 14 joint car hop with North Creek & Tri-lakes, Sponsors and music.
- North Creek asked us to join one big Car Hop in September (keep that in mind).
- Wellness Center well above projection- 260 people so far!
- Summer youth programs were also run
Initiative in Lake George- Al Tolomeo
- Putting together big performance center
- Meeting with the Mayor to talk about how to attach this initiative (do feasibility study)
- Want to run big events/nationally known acts in the winter season- major problem is that businesses close in the winter
Hudson Valley Ramble- Wayne LaMouthe
- Three week blitz on what to do/itinerary
- Inventory on Historical sites- app
- Do every Hamlet in the county to take to website/facebook page
- Geocaching trails