- Was a success this year- a lot of people from out of town/never been here before/went to dinner before the concert
- In the process of remodeling- goal is to be open in the spring
- Carol Center for the Arts- granted 5013C IRS status- not for profit performing arts center and can start taking donations
- Will now take some weight off of the Tri-Lakes- but will still work together on some things and still have tri-lake/rotary nights at the theatre.
- Still needs volunteers and will be conducting volunteer training programs and have a planned-out schedule for next season.
- If you would like to get involved now contact- Vanessa Hutton
Farmer’s Market- Wednesday’s 10-2 Read more